Job Application For Fresher

 This is a sample Job Application for Fresher. Format according to class 12th CBSE

______________________________________________


Naya Ganj Ward,

Bhatapara


11/05/2022


The manager

Microsoft corporation

India


Subject: Application for the post of Software Developer.


Sir,

In response to your advertisement in the Newspaper dated 10/05/22 for the post of Software Developer in your reputed organization. I wish to offer my candidature. I am enclosing a copy of my resume for your perusal and kind consideration.

        I am available for interview on any day of your convenience. If given a chance to serve you I assure you that I shall work with utmost sincerity and dedication upto your satisfaction.


ThankYou


Your faithfully

Nikhil

encl bio-data

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class 12th Physics and Chemistry Handwritten Notes... ⚗️⚖️⚛️

Electric Charge And Field | Chap 1 | Class 12th | Physics | Handwritten Notes

The Solid State | Chap 1 | Class 12th Chemistry | Handwritten Notes

Haloalkanes & Haloarenes | Chap 10 | Class 12th | Organic Chemistry | Handwritten Notes

My SQL | Short Notes | Class 12 | CS | Computer Science