Job Application for experienced

 This is a sample Job Application for those who have experience. Format according to class 12th CBSE

______________________________________________


Naya Ganj Ward,

Bhatapara


11/05/2022


The manager

Microsoft corporation

India


Subject: Application for the post of Software Developer.


Sir,

In response to your advertisement in Newspaper dated 10/05/22. I wish to apply for the post of Software Developer in your reputed organization.


    I have total of 8 years experience in the said field. Currently  I am working as Software Developer with Google organization.


    I am enclosing my bio-data to enable you to make an assessment of my suitability to the given post. In case my application is considered. I will be available for the interview at any time suitable to you.

If selected I assure you that I shall work with utmost dedication and sincerity to your full satisfaction.


ThankYou


Your faithfully

Nikhil

encl bio-data



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class 12th Physics and Chemistry Handwritten Notes... ⚗️⚖️⚛️

Electric Charge And Field | Chap 1 | Class 12th | Physics | Handwritten Notes

The Solid State | Chap 1 | Class 12th Chemistry | Handwritten Notes

Haloalkanes & Haloarenes | Chap 10 | Class 12th | Organic Chemistry | Handwritten Notes

My SQL | Short Notes | Class 12 | CS | Computer Science